Unreal xp & high scores overnight !

ashwin

Apr 21, 2020
Hi Team,
Can you please review these accounts?
Overnight has a high builder base score and their xp levels & highest ever scores do look unreal.
Attaching screenshot & player id - #9VJPRGU
#2GCGJ8U0
#28CCVRGP

Kindly ban these accounts so there will be just & fair play in this Server!

Thanks

Attachments

ashwin

Apr 21, 2020
@SMH_Master
@Mimi8297

Guys do you review these reported accounts? Or decided to turn a blind eye towards it?

I don't understand why these players aren't removed even after sufficient proof presented to you for review!

Screenshot attached of this particular bot account! Everything about the account is wrong from highest score in both main village & builder base and the game xp level is 500?!

Kindly review & remove these accounts ASAP!

Many thanks,
Ashwin

Attachments

ashwin

Apr 21, 2020
Not sure if you guys care to see or review any of these!
poor moderation! - I'm not wasting anymore time in this game!

See your players are shamelessly cheating!
Hope you guys know how doe the math work!

Your no.1 player on leaderboard - #9P89CVUU has 9600 trophies
26days X 400 trophies daily = 10400 (minus)-his 900 trophies = 800 trophies lost! 800/40=20 defense lost
So this means he has only lost 20 defense in 26 days ? While most of us has lost way more than that? How is that possible ?

Review & ban these accounts or most of the true players will stop playing or find a way to cheat and your game loses all credibility!

Attachments

ashwin

Apr 21, 2020
Here we go again, just on day one of season, these two players have scored more than max the possible trophy count of 400*
#9Y2QVL00
#VVC2QC8
Are you giving them extra attacks in a day ?

Guys do something for sake of your mortality, explain us how these milestones are achieved by those individuals??

Those guys either didn't get a reset to 5000 trophy or they got extra attacks! Which was that possible option ? You owe rest of us an explanation!

Attachments

SMH_Master

Community Manager
Apr 15, 2020
France
youtube.com
@SMH_Master
@Mimi8297

Guys do you review these reported accounts? Or decided to turn a blind eye towards it?

I don't understand why these players aren't removed even after sufficient proof presented to you for review!

Screenshot attached of this particular bot account! Everything about the account is wrong from highest score in both main village & builder base and the game xp level is 500?!

Kindly review & remove these accounts ASAP!

Many thanks,
Ashwin
I didnt see your reply, and im very late uh, that was an old xp bug, at the beginning of the gam'e

Reactions: ashwin

ashwin

Apr 21, 2020
I didnt see your reply, and im very late uh, that was an old xp bug, at the beginning of the gam'e

Thanks for the reply.

Look at this account #9VJPRGU overnight he has become no.1 in builders base!

If you're aware of this! shouldn't the account be removed ?

Reactions: -D0nG W1nZu-