Search results

1. A

Unreal xp & high scores overnight !

Thanks for the reply. Look at this account #9VJPRGU overnight he has become no.1 in builders base! If you're aware of this! shouldn't the account be removed ?
  2. A

Here we go again, just on day one of season, these two players have scored more than max the possible trophy count of 400* #9Y2QVL00 #VVC2QC8 Are you giving them extra attacks in a day ? Guys do something for sake of your mortality, explain us how these milestones are achieved by those...
  3. A

Not sure if you guys care to see or review any of these! poor moderation! - I'm not wasting anymore time in this game! See your players are shamelessly cheating! Hope you guys know how doe the math work! Your no.1 player on leaderboard - #9P89CVUU has 9600 trophies 26days X 400 trophies daily...
  4. A

@SMH_Master @Mimi8297 Guys do you review these reported accounts? Or decided to turn a blind eye towards it? I don't understand why these players aren't removed even after sufficient proof presented to you for review! Screenshot attached of this particular bot account! Everything about the...
  5. A

Help

Hi @Mimi8297 , Can you please review these accounts? Overnight has a high builder base score and their xp levels & highest ever scores do look unreal. Attaching screenshot & player id - #9VJPRGU #2GCGJ8U0 #28CCVRGP Kindly ban these accounts so there will be just & fair play in this Server! Thanks
  6. A

Hi Team, Can you please review these accounts? Overnight has a high builder base score and their xp levels & highest ever scores do look unreal. Attaching screenshot & player id - #9VJPRGU #2GCGJ8U0 #28CCVRGP Kindly ban these accounts so there will be just & fair play in this Server! Thanks
  7. A

Welcome - Forum & Server Informations

Hi, I would like to notify you of the exploitation and unfair play of few in legend league. Their defense is either empty or just have walls as a result only they gain point from attack and other end loses it as there is nothing to attack because the base is empty! Please post move to...